Whether it is for music festivals, professional sports activations or traveling product engagements. When you want to promote your message and brand outside, regardless of season or weather conditions this is your solution.
The EXPAND GrandFabric Outdoor
Features & Benefits:
- Uses the same frame as the Expand GrandFabric
( 115.75 ” & 91.3125 “widths)
- No tools required –very fast and easy set up
- A durable, rugged design to withstand tough transportation and harsh weather conditions
- Aluminum, stainless steel hardware –protects from corrosion.
- Can withstand a max windspeed of 20 m/p (with two water tanks)
- Double-sided option available (white on back if single-sided)
- Can be showcased on most level surfaces, such as: asphalt, sand, grass, and concrete.
Graphics made for outdoors
Expand uses a pillow-case graphic system that slips over the Expand GrandFabric frame. The material used for outdoor graphics is water resistant and has a 6 month limited lifetime warranty against fading. Straps on the support feet slip through small sewn slits on the bottom of the graphic and lock in place to prevent movement. The material is pulled tight to resist wrinkling and ensure your message is viewed clearly with no obstructions.
The EXPAND GrandFabric Outdoor (Front)
Support from behind
The Expand GrandFabric Outdoor feet come with two built-in support bars with 360° hinge clamps that hold onto the sides of the frame and lock it in an upright position. The feet are secured in place by a weight bar that folds out and fits across the top of both feet from behind. NOTE: Additional weight should be added to this support bar. Options include: full water tank kits, ground steaks or your own weight solution.
The EXPAND GrandFabric Outdoor (Back)
Safety support for extra stability
To prevent the wall from falling over when windy, it has several different attachment methods available to assist in securing your display.
To secure the display wall to the ground, you can choose to either screw the metal frames into a wooden surface, use the filled water tanks, (or other suitable weights – for instance concrete blocks), or ground pegs/spikes.
Please note: For the wall to be secured, you must always use at least one of these safety devices, regardless of the weather.
Designed to use clamps, spikes, water tanks and or bolts for stability.
Pack it up and go
One (1) OMNI case holds it all solution. At
68” x 13.5” x 13.5” with built in handles and wheels makes for ease of transport.
Visit our online store for features and product pricing.
OMNI Transport Case
Do you already have an Expand GrandFabric?
If you already own a 115.75″ or 91.3125″ wide Expand GrandFabric frame, you can simply order a customizable Expand GrandFabric Outdoor Kit with support feet, outdoor graphic and bar to connect easily to your existing frame.
Dimensions: (2 sizes available)
115.75” wide x 94.5″ high
91.3125” wide x 94.5” high
Frame: Approx. 30 lbs. (115.75” x 94.5”)
Feet & Weight Bar: Approx. 47 lbs.
Frame: Approx. 23 lbs. (91.3125”x 94.5”)
Feet & Weight Bar: Approx. 44 lbs.
– Frame hardware
– Single or double-sided graphic (White on back if single-sided)
– Outdoor feet
– Support Bar(2)
– Water tanks(4)
– Ground steaks
– Round shipping case for outdoor feet and support pole
– Expand PodiumCase
– OMNI Heavy Duty Case
– Nylon bag
Lay out the feet and align the weight bar from behind.
Assemble the frame and slip on the graphic.
Put frame on support feet pegs.
Slip straps through bottom of graphic and pull through lock.
Raise support bars and attach clamps to side of frame. Snap in place.
Take your brand outdoors, whenever you want
- Carefully selected materials to endure outdoor use
- Can be used on different surfaces
- Double-sided fabric print optional for extra exposure
- Easy set up – no tools needed
- Portable – the frame parts fit into the Expand PodiumCase
(separate additional transport options are available for the support feet)